Have you been looking for a unique new way to display your products at craft shows, trade fairs, or other vendor events? Look no further! There’s a framed answer to that question.
Whether you’re operating solely with tables at your events or you’re able to put up “walls” from which you can hang your displays, frames can provide a beautiful way to showcase your products.
There are several ways you can hang your products in frames. Here are a few ideas.
- Glue a dowel rod to the back side of a frame, going across it near the top. You can use this sort of display to hang necklaces, scarves, or other small products that you can tie to the dowel with ribbon scraps. You can use multiple rows of dowels to display shorter items like bracelets or earrings.
- Staple chicken wire to the back of a rustic frame, like our Light Brown Rustic standard frames. Clip any product you like to this display, from knitwear to stationery.
- Drill small holes in the foam backing of one of our frame kits and cover the board with a pretty fabric with a loose weave. Stick brooches, pins, or earrings through the holes.
- Use a framed chalkboard to make sure customers know about your best deals. This is perfect for advertising a flash sale to get rid of inventory that isn’t moving very well.
- Frame your logo. This is a classy, unobtrusive way to make sure potential customers see your company name. You can also include your website or social media info on this sign to make sure they can follow up after the event.