Over the past decade, we’ve become rather enamored as a society of digital imaging. Technology, both that of design software and that of the printers we all have in our homes, has come a long way. The combination of the two developments means that we can literally print out our own home décor from the comfort of our own homes.
Printables are all the rage in the world of DIY home décor. Put a well-designed printable into a beautiful, decorative frame and you’ve created your own amazing wall art. You can even give a printable in a frame as a lovely, personal gift. Where do you find those printables, though? Here are some suggestions!
- You can find great printables available from your favorite design bloggers, oftentimes alongside tips for using these incredible printable images in your décor. Whatever your style preferences, there’s a design blogger out there creating images that will appeal to you! Check out The 36th Avenue or Dwelling in Happiness for some great ideas!
- Many mainstream home companies like Better Homes and Gardens offer free printables on their websites.
- There are plenty of sites dedicated to printables, either curating them from other sources or listing many of their own designs, like Printable Decor.
- Pinterest is a veritable treasure trove of printable designs. Search for whatever you need, whether it’s seasonal prints, a specific room, or a particular style.
- Can’t find exactly the printable you need? Fiverr is a great place to hire a freelancer to design a digital, printable image that’s perfect for you. The best part? Services start at a mere $5. Custom art for $5!