It’s estimated that almost a third of engagements that occur each year happen on Valentine’s Day, so this month, there will be a lot of ladies and gentleman who will start preparing for their upcoming nuptials. If you’re going to be planning a wedding soon, what better time to consider how you can use frames in your ceremony or reception?
Here are some ideas.
- Use a large frame strung with wire and an instant camera which guests will use to snap photos of the celebrations to create an instant photo collage. Just hang the instant photos with small clips so people can hang photos as they take them.
- Beautiful frames can be hung from trees or an archway to create a beautiful, classy photo background. Add flowers or greenery for an extra special touch.
- Frame a small photo of the happy couple, use a large mat, and a frame that matches the décor to create a unique guest book for people to sign. They simply add their signature and at the end of the night, it’s an instant keepsake.
- After the wedding, you can have your wedding dress or other accoutrements of the ceremony framed in a large shadow box. Frame Warehouse is up to the task of custom framing these items for you!
- Use a large frame to put the program up where everyone can see it at the front of the ceremony instead of handing out individual programs.
Whatever your wedding frame needs, Frame Warehouse’s Facebook page has even more great ideas for you. Go check them out!